Turks and Caicos Luxury Real Estate by GBR

104 Regent Street, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands

Emailsales@gracebayrealty.com  Tel649-941-4105

Skype: GraceBayRealty

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram!

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle

PRIVACY POLICY | © 2020 Turks and Caicos Real Estate. All rights reserved. Member of TCREA the Turks and Caicos Real Estate Associaltion. Turks and Caicos web design by Melbourne Studios.


Who is TCREA? (Turks and Caicos Real Estate Association): TCREA members are Real Estate professionals.  Our online Multiple Listing System (MLS) consolidates all listed properties in one location, giving maximum exposure to Sellers and one-stop shopping for Buyers.  The TCREA member of your choice can represent you in the purchase of any listed property and all major condominium developments.


What are the Requirements for US Citizens Visiting?: Effective January 8, 2007, all US Citizens traveling to the Turks & Caicos Islands by air MUST have a valid US passport. Since June 1, 2009 Cruise ship passengers are also required to meet this requirement. For more on US travel requirements visit www.travel.state.gov/travel


Canadian Citizens: Visitors from Canada may enter the Turks and Caicos without a passport, if they meet the following conditions: Traveling (entry and departure) DIRECT from Canada into the Turks and Caicos Islands carrying an original [or notarized copy] of their Birth Certificate AND a valid government issued photo id.


Immigration: All visitors must hold a return ticket. Visitors are granted entry for up to 90 days; this is renewable one time only.  Passports/Visas: Immigration Regulations state that a visitor’s passport must be valid during the dates they intend to be in the Turks and Caicos Islands.  Types of visas: Tourist, Business and Transit Applications for a visa should be made to your nearest British Embassy or Consulate.


What are the Requirements for Living and Working?: Residence Permits: Individuals wishing to live in the TCI may apply for one of two permits; 1) A Temporary Resident Permit or 2) A Permanent Residence Permit.  A Temporary Resident Permit or TRP can be obtained by the Immigration department for those interested in residing in the islands without the right to work for a limited period of time, generally up to one-year. Changeover from a TPR to a work permit is not permitted. Children up to age 18 and spouses can be endorsed on a TRP. Individuals above the age of 18 are eligible to apply for a Work Permit in the islands. The permit allows for lawful residency and right to work within a restricted category within the islands.  A Permanent Residence Permit can also be issued with or without the right to work, but is a one-time application.


What is the Structure of Governance?

The Turks and Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory. The Turks and Caicos Islands Constitution Order 2011 provides for an elected Government comprising of a Ministerial Cabinet and an elected House of Assembly.