Turks and Caicos Real Estate Due Diligence
1. A notarized copy of the picture page of your passport.
2. A notarized copy of your driver’s licence.
3. A reference letter from your bank or other financial institution addressed to (Grace Bay Realty or your TCI attorney), Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands indicating how long such financial institution has been providing banking services to you, that the banking relationship has been satisfactory and that the financial institution has no reason not to recommend you as a person with whom to do business (or words to that effect - sometimes the banks are fussy about what they will and will not say).
4. A reference letter from a professional (lawyer, accountant, doctor, etc.) addressed to Grace Bay Realty or your TCI attorney) Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands indicating how long such professional person has known you, the connection between you, that such professional person considers you to be respectable and trustworthy, and recommends you as a person with whom to do business (or words to that effect).
5. A copy of a bank statement, credit card statement or household bill, no older than 3 months, addressed to you at your home address, as a confirmation of your address.